Thursday, August 6, 2009

These are a Few of My Favorite Things...2...


Glee. - I have waited for it all summer and now it is getting close. I am pretty sure this will be on my favorite things list forever, if the shows are even half as good as the premier.







The Clintons. - Besides Mr. Clinton's prior personal indescretions I think this couple is classy, sincere and downright American royalty.

Our Budget. - Derek has taken it over and has made it work. I love it that I don't worry about expenses at all anymore.


My new Blue and Cream Dishes. - Derek bought me these WWII era dishes and they now adorn my dining room table and make me smile every time I see them.

Rachel Maddow. - She is well-spoken/eloquent, rational and doesn't raise her voice or interrupt her guests that have a different opinion than she does. I think she is magnificient, an actual reporter.
The Braves Season Tickets. - We have been to around 18 games this year. I feel like I live at Turner Field some weeks but that's okay because I LOVE THE BRAVES.

1 comment:

MC. said...

New dishes!! I must drop by and see them sometime! You have more china than anyone I know!!! I love you and I miss you! :)