My precious husband is taking me to Atlanta this weekend for our one-year anniversary! But, we are not just going to Atlanta - we are taking Atlanta by storm! First of all, we are staying in the Georgian Terrace hotel - the one that hosted the after party for Margaret Mitchell and her posse after the premiere of Gone With the Wind! We are staying in a suite with a huge claw-foot tub and balcony! We are then dining at the SunDial restaurant (this is the 3-tier restaurant that revolves as you dine!) After that we are headed to see an improv show called SCANDEL! Then we will hit the clubs! On Saturday we will wake to breakfast at the Georgian Terrace. During the day we are scheduled to visit such places as the High Museum of Art and Chateau Elan for wine tasting and a cooking class! Saturday evening will also be one to remember because I get to dress up in my finest Ann Taylor black dress and...I don't know what is happening that night. He says he has other things in store too besides what I just mentioned so...I am mucho majorly excited!
Besides having the best husband in the world I have the best Best Friend in the world. Merrie, my best friend, has a tough job - because personally, I really don't know if I could be my best friend if I were someone else. I always have drama and people to talk about --- and if I don't have that then I want to hear about her drama, which she usually doesn't have - BUT, she had some today and it was so interesting to hear about! She is absolutely an angel and I am so glad we live closer than we have in 5 years and that we get to visit with each other frequently. Her husband Brian is cool too - he gets along with Derek and we all have a good time together. I am just really thankful that I have them, because, if you haven't realized this by now --- Slandersville gets pretty annoying if you have no one to vent about it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment