At this point in my life anyone would probably assume that I do not have crazy, imaginative, and sometimes down right scary as hell dreams. In fact, if you have known me for an extended period of time then you know that I am not very creative when it comes to decorating, colors, wrapping presents, etc. so then why in the world do I dream like I do --- I should seriously write novels out of each dream that I have because they are so descriptive, colorful, scary, intense... there are a few things that I dream about regularly:
First of all, if I am in a specific course - like The Crusades or The Salem Witch Outbreak of 1692, I usually dream about something related to the class. While studying the Crusades, I dreamt that Saladin was out to get me - many times. Currently I have been dreaming about a girl from the Salem Witch Trials - Susannah Sheldon. Apparently her spector/apparition is trying to afflict me because the dreams are quite scary and are about her specific "afflictions" during the trials. Of course she really was not experiencing afflictions ---- BUT I AM! I actually told Derek in my sleep the other night to watch out for the green snake because it would try to suck on him --- in the trial records Sheldon explains that she saw a man with a snake hanging off of his chest sucking on him...this is how she proved he was a wizard.
The second thing I dream about ona regular basis is water. Growing up around the lake and going camping I guess this is natural but these dreams are what we need to call night terrors. These are the ones that wake me up screaming, in tears, shaking, and sweating. I hate these dreams. The lake or ocean is always brown or black and normally I am only in very little clothes being pulled behind a boat or even sometimes big fish or whales. Most of the times these boats/fish/whales are not pleasant however, and they are trying to kill me. Does not sound very scary written out but believe me they are.
The third thing I dream about regularly are people that I grew up with. These dreams are always beautiful. I think it is a throw back to my high school days.... Merrie, Shay, Nicole, Stephanie and April are in these dreams as well as another special friend of mine from middle/high school...but anyways, these dreams are my favorite because they take me out of the world I am in for just a few moments and put me back in a place whereit is not scary, intense, or stressful (or as they say here in Sandersville "Skressful.")
The last thing I regularly dream about is the future --- sometimes good, sometimes bad. I will dream about people dying sometimes and other times I dream about my future children (God forbid...lol). So these dreams vary and do not come as often as the others.
1 comment:
Um...where's your update?!
Post a Comment