Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Favorite Things Right Now

Some of my favorite things at the moment:

Hulu --- a great site for watching uninterrupted tv shows old and new - FOR FREE!!!

Exploring with Derek --- a great way to waste gas and contaminate the environment which isn't good BUT it gets us out of the house and we see a lot of interesting things along the way.

No Late Fees at Movie Gallery --- For $15.00 a month we can rent at least 5 new releases for no extra charge and keep them as long as we want with no late fees. Excellent.

Chipper Jones --- he is so incredible and the Braves are winning a lot because of his efforts!

Clean House --- My house has never been so tidy! I Love It!

Exercise --- Derek and I joined Wellness and have been exercising everyday. I feel so good after I exercise! Bonus: Another thing Derek and I found to do together in Sandersville.

GPS on iPhone --- It works in Friendship, Linton and even Beulah, Georgia. Fantastic!

Planning a Road Trip --- Me and Derek along with Carlye and Patrick will be taking a road trip in September to see Robert AND to go to NYC or DC. Very excited about this!

2 comments:

MC. said...

I agree about the exercise thing! I've never been one to do it much, but since I started going to the gym pretty regularly back in November, nothing releases more stress and endorphins than getting gross and sweaty!

Plus - yay! I am glad you and Derek are finding things to do together in Sandersville. I think about y'all often and miss hanging out! I hope that things come together for y'all within this next year and y'all get everything you want...you certainly deserve it! :) Love y'all!

MC. said...

Hey girl - tagged you in a silly little survey on my blog!